(See what I did there?)
I don’t expect to look quite like James Bond walking into M’s office when I leave the house, but I was raised to believe that a clean, neat appearance is important. My father worked for almost 50 years in heavy construction, and whether he was an equipment operator (before I was born), a superintendent (when I was a kid), or the head of an entire division (for the last 20 or so years before he retired), he always left the house clean-shaven, with his somewhat limited hair neatly cropped & combed, and wearing sharply pressed clothes. In fairness, my mother deserves part of the credit for that last part. Anyway, like my dad, I very rarely even run out to the store on a Saturday morning without shaving and getting my fortunately-much-more-considerable-to-this-point hair under control.
So I was intrigued when I heard about something new this week: A service called Cravebox is offering a collection of AXE hair styling products for $12, including shipping. There are 3 AXE ‘looks’ from which to choose: spiked, messy, or clean cut.
Sounded great, but I had no idea what a Cravebox was. It turns out Cravebox is “a fun product discovery service that brings you fabulous products in beautiful, themed boxes.” Each Cravebox is designed around a central theme, and includes 4 to 6 specially selected products. The price is right for trying out something new: $12-$18 each. Craveboxes are themed around dozens of categories, such as:
- cooking, entertaining, and grilling
- kids, babies, and family
- home products and home solutions
- health, wellness, and beauty
- hobbies, pets, arts & crafts
This video explains what the AXE Cravebox is all about:
For anyone, like myself, who is new to Cravebox, it gets even better: There’s a contest. For information about how to order and about the contest, read on….
- To order the AXE Cravebox, click here.
- The contest is for new members.
- Enter Promo Code AXEMen on the Registration Page.
- Don’t miss the Promo Code field. It’s right next to Zip Code, so don’t skip it. (If you submit without it, there’s no going back to add it.)
- The first 50 people who order an AXE Hair Styling Cravebox Kit will receive a Credit for a FREE future Cravebox.
- If you’re not one of the first 50, you have a second chance to win. Cravebox will also randomly pick 50 other people who purchase an AXE Hair Styling Cravebox Kit to WIN a credit for an upcoming Cravebox.
A few final thoughts that might be helpful:
- Joining Cravebox is free.
- Quantities are limited, so I would invite you to order today.
- You can also join Cravebox online to learn more, rate products, and join the fun with Twitter, Facebook and Blog contests featuring cool prizes!
This is an amazing first: I was compensated to share information contained in this post. All opinions are my own.